SEO and PPC – Effective Marketing Strategy
By swetha | November 8, 2021
SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and PPC(Pay per click), both are interlinked. You can do a successful SEO job without PPC, but you cannot do successful PPC without SEO.
- Google first gives priority to its users. Google first displays the paid and organic links, which are relevant to the user’s search.
- Google’s second priority is business. If you pay for Google Ad Words, it will display your paid link in top search results. Instead, you can invest in SEO which is cost-efficient.
- SEO and PPC do the same work as google and also there are some common ranking signals. The common ranking signals such as keywords. Generally, when the user types something in the web browser, the words are split as keywords. Based on the keywords, the results will get displayed on the Search Engine Result Page.
- Nowadays Google Adwords is prevailing, when you give keywords or phrases in your AD or web pages, they are ranked according to two factors as Quality score and Ad relevant score.
Quality score on keywords:
Your keywords should be clear and relevant. Then all the keywords must be user-friendly to the user. If you want your page to be ranked first, then use relevant and clear keywords and phrases. If you practice like this, then your landing page quality score will be definitely higher. This concept of scoring was first introduced by Google in 2008.
This is one of the best ranking criteria for web pages. This will help us to display the paid ads on the top of the organic search results. The scoring can be given on a scale measuring from 1 to 10. (1 is least and 10 is top). In this template, SEO performs an important job.
SEO only implements the keywords. When you develop the site, make sure that all keywords are fresh, clear. This should solve the user’s problem. This should give a solution to the user by considering what they are looking for.
This shows how your keyword matches your Ad Content. The ad relevance can be ranked as
1. Below average(they are too specific or something general to the user’s query. It is not relevant to users search)
2. Average( the search will be relevant to users keywords)
3. Above average(similar to average but in detailed search)
In the digital era, when you form a digital marketing campaign use both SEO and PPC. It will help you to increase the efficiency of the marketing strategy.
If you are a registered user in SeekaHost and have any queries to be clarified or issues to be sorted, you can raise a ticket through the client area dashboard or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For immediate interaction or guidelines, contact our support team available in LiveChat at the right bottom corner of the website.