Understanding PPC Advertisement
By admin | November 14, 2017
PPC in other words, ‘pay per click’ advertisement model is best suited to kick-start your business. It has risen as one of the rapid development sections in the Digital marketing field and incorporates traditional and online media. PPC advertising is the revenue model for search engines where the promoters pay for each click that guides clients to their website.
PPC, pay-per-click, AdWords, CPC all narrates about the same online advertising activity. Your text ad appears on the top of the Google search results page when people search keywords that are relevant to your business.
Using Pay Per Click, you can target the likely customers for your company very fast. Google Adwords is the online marketing platform developed by Google to help the business people to promote the business. In Google PPC, there are many campaign types in which you can choose the best one that suits well for your business.
Campaign types include:
Search Network: Reach your customers with text ads.
Display Network: Run ads on the Google partner website.
Shopping: Promote your products and reach customers by shopping ads on Google and in Other Google Partner website
Video: Reach your customers and engage on YouTube.
Universal App: Drive app installs across Google Partners.
Benefits of PPC Advertisement:
PPC / AdWords advertising campaign on a search engine like Google has the following benefits:
- Pay-per-click (PPC / AdWords) advertising model
- PPC means that (apart from set-up and management fees you pay to a professional) you only pay Google when a person actually clicks from the AdWords through to your website or landing page.
- Highly Targeted PPC Advertising Campaigns
Key components that a PPC service execute very well:
- PPC ads must be well-planned to exploit various factors like seasonal shopping, promotions, analytics, split test results, anticipated traffic, and more.
- A well-written ad that targets the right keywords and presents a relevant landing page to visitors has a greater chance of working than an unplanned or semi-planned PPC ad.