How To Install or Delete WordPress Theme?
By praveen | February 9, 2021
In WordPress, We can have thousands of free or paid version theme. A WordPress theme defines how your website looks to the visitors in the front end. You can learn below how to install or delete themes to your WordPress Account.
Step by Step Guide On How to Install WordPress Theme:
- Login to your WordPress Account. To login to your account type “domainname/wp-admin‘
- Enter Username or Email Address and Password and click “Login”.
- If you forget the login access click on ” Lost Your Password” and you will the password reset link to your WordPress registered email id. Reset your password using the link.
- WordPress Dashboard Page will get open.
- Place the cursor on “Appearance”, then click on “Theme” and then click on “Add New”.
- Search for the theme in the search box, if the theme is available it will be displayed below.
- When you place the cursor it shows the install option. Now click the “Install” button to install the theme to your site.
- Once you installed the theme it asks to “Activate” it. Once you activated the theme will be live at your site.
- If you designed the theme by yourself or you want to add the paid version of the theme you can upload the theme by clicking the “Upload Theme” and you can upload the theme, Install, and then Activate it. You can even search WordPress theme here, download and upload on your website.
How to Delete Theme:
- To delete the theme go to Appearance -> Themes.
- Click on the Theme which you want to delete.
- Click on the “Delete” button at the right bottom corner of that theme. The theme will be deleted.