Tips to Choose Safe WordPress Plugins for Your Website
By Gowdham | December 4, 2017
WordPress is a free and open source Content Management System. It is one of the Best and User Friendly Content Management System. There are various features like changing or customizing the themes and also the theme that you choose may be premium theme or free theme. Also there are various options to integrate third party software. Nowadays people expecting the User friendly or customer friendly control panel, so the coders started to code the pages and integrating it with the WordPress. Here the WordPress Plugins makes the things so easy. Even if you want to integrate some third party application with the website then they will be offering a plugin which will do the things themselves after the installation process.
For Example: If you are integrating Google Analytics with your Website, then there is a Google Analytics Plugin. If you installed the Plugin then you just need to paste the Universal Analytics Code in the plugin which will automatically place the codes in the header of the website. This is how all other plugins functions. If a user feels difficult to integrate the code in header section of a website, then he will do with the help of the plugins.
How to Find the Safe WordPress Plugins
Nowadays it is hard to find the safe and secured WordPress plugins to install in our website. Installing some trust-less plugins may harm our site. Because unsafe plugins or the plugins with various flaws will be the easy way for intruder. So to avoid those things we must choose the proper and secured WordPress Plugins. Here are the important tips to choose the quality WordPress Plugins.
- Choose the WordPress plugins from the official WordPress Website. Avoid Downloading plugins from the web which may be some spam or plugins with many flaws. Also, if you download the plugins from WordPress Websites then it will be compatible and user friendly.
- If you search for some plugins, for example: Cache Plugin then you must compare various things like Last Updates, Minimum WordPress Version, Tested with and most important thing is languages. These things will talk more about the plugins and its features.
- The Plugin must be frequently updated to ensure that the flaws are fixed and it is monitored properly. Also the Required and Tested version of WordPress Version must be compatible with your current version of the website.
- FAQ Section will be filled with some common questions and answers, which will clear few doubts. Also some additional features will be explained in this section.
- Customer Reviews says more about the plugins and its usefulness. If the reviews were good and number of installs were high then the plugin is trusted and it can be installed in our WordPress website.
Ensure all the above points were satisfied to make sure you are installing the secured WordPress Plugins.