What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the "remember me" functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
- Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
|Google Analytics||_ga _gali _gat _UA-xxx-1 _gid||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website and WordPress blog. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. Read Google's overview of privacy and safeguarding data.|
|YouTube cookies||PREF* VSC* VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE* remote_sid*||We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page. PREF - * Expires after eight months VSC - * expires at the end of your session VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE - *expires after eight months remote_sid - * expires at the end of your session|
|Mixpanel||mp_*_mixpanel||This cookie is set by Mixpanel Analytics and helps us understand how people are using the site so we can improve the experience.|
|c_user, datr, fr, pl,presence,sb,wd,xs||This cookies are set by Facebook Pixel analytics and helps us understand how people are using the site so we can improve the experience and campaign retargeting.|
|BIMT||auth_tkt||This cookie is temporary and is needed for the site to work. It ensures that you are recognised when you move from page to page within one site and that any information you have entered is remembered.|
|Olark||ajs_group_id, ajs_user_id, mdn_anonymous_id, olfsk, ajs_anonymous_id||These cookies are set by Olark chat integration in order to keep chat session active over page reloads.|
|APISID, AID, HSID, SSID, CONSENT, SID, SIDCC, NID||These cookies are set by Adwords Tracking pixel integration used for campaign retargeting.|
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google.
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from this page from Mozilla.
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple.
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies