SEO with PPC – Effective Marketing Strategy
By Gowdham | February 12, 2018
SEO(Search Engine Optimization) and PPC(Pay per click), both are interlinked. You can do a successful SEO job without PPC, but you cannot do successful PPC without SEO.
- The Google first gives priority to their users. The Google first displays the paid and organic links, which are relevant to users search.
- The Google second priority is business. If you pay for Google Ad Words, it will display your paid link in top search results. Instead you can invest in SEO which is cost efficient.
- SEO and PPC does the same work as google and also there are some common ranking signals. The common ranking signals such as keywords. Generally when the user types something in the web browser, the words are splitted as keywords. Based on the keywords, the results will get displayed in the Search Engine Result Page.
- Nowadays Google Adwords is prevailing, when you give keyword or phrase in your AD or web pages, they are ranked according to two factors such as, Quality score and Ad relevant score.
Quality score on keywords:
Your keywords should be clear and relevant. Then all the keywords must be user friendly to the user. If you want your page to be ranked first, then use relevant and clear keywords and phrases. If you practice like this, then your landing page quality score will be definitely higher. This concept of scoring was first introduced by Google in 2008.
This is one of the best ranking criteria of web pages. This will help us to display the paid ads on the top of the organic search results. The scoring can be given in scale measuring from 1 to 10. (1 is least and 10 is top). In this template, the SEO performs an important job.
SEO only implements the keywords. When you develop the site, make sure that all keywords are fresh, clear. This should solve the users problem. This should give solution to the user by considering what they are looking for.
This shows how your keyword matches your Ad Content. The ad relevance can be ranked as
1. Below average(they are too specific or something general to the users query. It is not relevant to users search)
2. Average( the search will be relevant to users keywords)
3. Above average(similar to average but in detailed search)
In the digital era, when you form a digital marketing campaign use both SEO and PPC. It will help you to increase the efficiency of the marketing strategy.